Bag Press BIO45 (E)
BagPRESS Bio45P (version E) is the new generation blood component extractor providing the automatically-controlled separation of erythrocytes (RCC), platelet poor plasma (PPP) or platelet rich plasma (PRP) and platelet concentrates.
BagPRESS Bio45P (version E) is intended to make the blood centres free to choose their own blood collection strategy with standard pack configuration. As the separation process is automatic, a single person can operate several machines, simultaneously, the automation of the process also means that the blood components obtained are high quality and standardised.
BagPRESS Bio45P (version E) has:
- Scale to weight blood components in real time.
- RS 232 port to be connected to a local network for transferring registration and collection data to a central host computer.
- RS 232 barcode port for collecting registration data operator id., bag id, etc…
- LCD display to keep operator informed on machine status.
- Two password to enter internal procedure data.
- Procedures on default memory, easily changeable.
- Clamps: 1 pinch clamp
- Optional: External Scale
|Voltage demands:||230 +/- 10% VAC 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||187 VA max|
|Internal fuses:||n°2 x 1,6 AT 250 V|
|Pc connection:||RS 232, 9 pole|
|Barcode connection:||RS 232, 25 pole|
|Alarm:||Sonorous / Visual|
|Dimensions:||L 340 x W 470 x H 420|
|Safety Class:||Class I type B|
|Classification:||MDD 93/42/EEC; Class I|
Bioelettronica founded in December 1995 is an equipment manufacturer which produces and sells devices for blood bank handling from collection to separation.
Bioelettronica S.r.l. | via Bruno Buozzi 70 | 20089 Rozzano (Milan) Italy
Telefono +39 02 57512254 | email email@example.com | P.IVA 11663760152