Bio Mixer BM323
Bio Mixer BM323 is the new generation of blood scale collection monitor and mixer. It is made for stationary and mobile use.
- Gentle mixing and control of collection time gives high quality blood (platelets).
- Automatic counterbalancing at start of procedure.
- Manual or automatic working tube clamp.
- Suitable for all bloodbags on the market.
- Measures gross or net volume with the best accuracy of < 1%.
- Automatic check on blood flow and collection time with buzzer alarm.
- Continuos display of collected volume, flow and time during collection.
- Preset standard volume – easy to change.
- Adjustable limits for low and high flow and time alarm.
- Repetitive notification of completed collection every minute including gentle mixing to avoid coagulation.
|Power Supply||Mains adaptor, type BM12-12, 115/230 VAC, 14V/600mADC (also operates as a battery charger and/or internal battery 12V/3.5Ah for 10 hours operation between charges).|
|Power consumption||Max 10 VA|
|Fuses (built in)||PTC. (self recovery for overload protection).|
|Max volume||(coIIected blood) 999 mL.|
|Accuracy||<1%of max weight.|
|Tarring range||0 – 600 g|
|Mixing cycle||16 cycles/min.|
|Dimensions||290 (L) x 253 (W) x 150 (H) mm.|
|Weight||4,8 kg incl. battery.|
|Symbol:||Protection type B equipment|
|Standard to which conformity is declared: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2|
Bioelettronica founded in December 1995 is an equipment manufacturer which produces and sells devices for blood bank handling from collection to separation.
Bioelettronica S.r.l. | via Bruno Buozzi 70 | 20089 Rozzano (Milan) Italy
Telefono +39 02 57512254 | email email@example.com | P.IVA 11663760152