Bag Mixer BIO33 D
BIO33D offers a complete system for blood collection with possible upgrade for data registration.
BIO33D meets today and future demands for full blood donation and quality control.
BIO33D thanks to its technology, exploiting reprogrammable last-generation micro-processors, can receive firmware updates to change its operation, to satisfy different customer needs or to be up to date for future regulations.
- Large blue LCD display with white backlighting,
- Mixing system, consisting of wide extractable rocking tray.
- Automatic and manual tube clamping system, equipped with sensor to check tube presence / absence.
- Load cell volume transducer. Weighing accuracy + / – 1 ml.
- Automatic display conversion from grams to millilitres.
- Automatic tare of the collection bag’s weight.
- Digital target setting of two collecting volumes (from 000 to 999 ml.), with possibility to change them during donation.
- Membrane keyboard for easy clean
- Internal rechargeable battery pack lasting up to 12 hours (more then 50 collections). The unit can also be powered by means of external accumulator.
- Adjustable periodic calibration management, which can be automatically managed with visual and acoustic alarms.
- Automatic and continuous check of: date, time, volume set, real volume collected, alarms occurred, bags quantity requested, tubes quantity requested. Blood flow (ml/min), with digital setting of low and high flow values. Visual and acoustic pre-alarm adjustable time to monitor blood collection total time;
- Automatic flow stop at the achievement of the preset volume with contemporaneous visual and acoustic alarm.
- External body in thermoformed self-extinguishing ABS
|Power supply:||External stabilized AC/DC transformer|
|Input:||100-240 Vac, 47-63 Hz 0,9-0,3A|
|Output:||24Vdc , 1.25A Max|
|Operating:||External power supplier or internal rechargeable batteries|
|Mixing cycle:||12 cycles/min.|
|Net Weight:||3,5 Kg|
|Package dim.:||mm 350x480x330h|
|Gross Weight:||5,5 Kg|
This device complying with the CEE directives: 93/42/CEE, 2007/47/CE, /2006/42/CE, 2006/95/CE, 2004/108/CE and in accordance with the technical standards CEI 60601-1
Bioelettronica founded in December 1995 is an equipment manufacturer which produces and sells devices for blood bank handling from collection to separation.
Bioelettronica S.r.l. | via Bruno Buozzi 70 | 20089 Rozzano (Milan) Italy
Telefono +39 02 57512254 | email email@example.com | P.IVA 11663760152