Bag Mixer BIO33 A
La descrizione in italiano sarà presto disponibile
BIO33A offers a complete system for blood collection and data registration.
BIO33A meets today and future demands for full traceability and quality control.
BIO33A thanks to its technology, exploiting reprogrammable last-generation micro-processors, can receive firmware updates to change its operation, to satisfy different customer needs or to be up to date for future regulations. Data acquisition takes place through keyboard, barcode reader or TAG HF reader (RFID).
Possible connection to a Personal Computer with SUPERVISOR software, which allows real-time monitoring (up to 20 mixers simultaneously) of:
- Mixers operational status
- Preset blood collection volumes
- Real blood collection volumes , (value and BAR-GRAPH)
- Alarming condition: low flow, high flow, low battery etc…
SUPERVISOR software can store the following data on procedures: date, time, donor code, operator code, preset target volume, actual volume collected, donation duration, bag tare, bag code, test tube codes, alarms occurred.
SUPERVISOR software allows you to print daily reports containing all info on daily samples. That minimizes the risk of mixing up blood bags, speeds up and improves the succeeding analysis and treatment of blood.
- Large blue LCD display with white backlighting,
- Mixing system, consisting of wide extractable rocking tray.
- Automatic and manual tube clamping system, equipped with sensor to check tube presence / absence.
- Load cell volume transducer. Weighing accuracy + / – 1 ml.
- Automatic display conversion from grams to millilitres.
- Automatic tare of the collection bag’s weight.
- Digital target setting of two collecting volumes (from 200 to 500 ml.), with possibility to change them during donation.
- RS232 serial port for barcode reader connection.
- RS485 serial port for network connection.
- TAG HF reader (RFID) compliant with ISBT specification
- Alphanumeric membrane keyboard to be used for manual data entry in case use without barcode reader.
- Internal rechargeable battery pack lasting up to 12 hours (more then 50 collections). The unit can also be powered by means of external accumulator.
- Adjustable periodic calibration management, which can be automatically managed with visual and acoustic alarms.
- Automatic and continuous check of: date, time, volume set, real volume collected, alarms occurred, bags quantity requested, tubes quantity requested. Blood flow (ml/min), with digital setting of low and high flow values. Visual and acoustic pre-alarm adjustable time to monitor blood collection total time;
- Automatic flow stop at the achievement of the preset volume with contemporaneous visual and acoustic alarm.
- Internal memory storing up to 100 procedures.
- Data transmission to PC by LAN “RS485” or radio-frequency wireless transmitter.
- Users accesses protection with 4 levels of different passwords for greater safety in data handling.
- External body in thermoformed self-extinguishing ABS
|Power supply:||External stabilized AC/DC transformer|
|Input:||100-240 Vac, 47-63 Hz 0,9-0,3A|
|Output:||24Vdc , 1.25A Max|
|Operating:||External power supplier or internal rechargeable batteries|
|Mixing cycle:||12 cycles/min.|
|Net Weight:||3,5 Kg|
Bioelettronica fondata nel dicembre 1995 è un produttore di apparecchiature elettromedicali per la produzione di emocomponenti: dalla raccolta ematica alla produzione del singolo componente.
Bioelettronica S.r.l. | via Bruno Buozzi 70 | 20089 Rozzano (Milan) Italy
Telefono +39 02 57512254 | email firstname.lastname@example.org | P.IVA 11663760152